Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Julianne.


Hi Everybody,

This is Julianne Hannah Sam. I just turned 1 year old. Now I am not a baby anymore. I have become a toddler. The book "What to Expect the First Year" says that the sympton of a toddler is: "a my way or the highway mind set: I am toddler, Hear me Roar." I think it might be true. You can observe how I behave this coming year. My mommy and daddy will tell you more how I develop in 2009. I sleep 11 hours at night from 9:30 p.m.-8:30 am and take 2 naps during the day (1-2 hours each time).

Now I can cruise (walk around by holding the furniture) and crawl around the whole house. I am very energetic and active. That's the reason why I keep my mommy and daddy very busy. My mommy had to switch her full-time job as an interpreter to a part-time job, so she can spend more time with me. I am glad about that. My mommy calls me "sticky bun" because I follow her everywhere. When she goes to the washroom, I have to go in with her as well. I have separation anxiety. When I don't see my mommy, I feel anxious.

I am glad that I am 1 year old. I had a birthday party, but to my surprise, all my guests were adults. Hopefully, I will have more little friends attend my 2nd birthday party next year. Mommy and daddy bought me a cake. I didn't eat it because I am allergic to egg white. As you are seeing my cute pictures, you are very welcome to give me some feedback and comments. Thank you for viewing my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julianne. Glad to hear you keep mommy and Daddy are busy!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May God bless you and your parent's ministry - Catherine

jimjiminyjim said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Julianne. And a happy new year too. What a busy time of celebrations for you! Sorry to hear about your allergy to egg whites, but I'll let you in on a little secret: Egg yolks are the best part anyway. Tell your mom and dad thanks for typing up your story (I assume you didn't do that yourself, did you?) God bless you all! Jim

The Forgetful One! said...

Hi Julianne

I enjoyed reading your post. Boy, you are a really good writer.

Sorry to hear that your birthday guests were all adults ... in time they will get younger ;-)

Say "Hi!" to your mom and dad ... and have a blessed year of the Ox ... Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Kevin A. Sam said...

Jim, thanks man. It's good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you too.

Michele, blessings to you. It's good to see you.